Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back by popular demand!


Hello folks,
I know it has been a long time since my last post. We have not had easy access to the internet, but I'm making a special effort tonight. Everyone else is already in bed, and the computer is all mine (actually, S&J's computer!) We have been having a wonderful time with J and S in their city. Here are a few pictures to let you see some of what we've been doing! This one of S & J was taken at a friend's house on the roof. In the background you see a couple of temples. This roof overlooks the famous river at their city.








On the left you see us walking out of their street. This was taken on Sunday morning on our way to a meeting.






A couple of blocks from the home where we had our meeting, we ran across this family taking a morning siesta.











This is one of the major forms of transportation.





And here we all are in the garden of the restaurant where we enjoyed lunch after the meeting. Great day for fellowship and meeting friends.

8 comments:

dave and kate said...

Oh great! I am happy to hear from you again! Where is the picture taken? What is in the background? I love seeing pictures!

Mom25 said...

Yea for pictures!!! This is a good one. I'm with Dave and Katie - love the pics and have been anxiously awaiting them. Love all of you too! Give lots of hugs all around from me.

Blythe Lane said...

Hey Bob and Sandie! Good to see where you're at...and to see J & S, too. I also enjoy the pics immensely. Having a great time spending time with your number 1 daughter!

Jill Pole said...

Yay!!! Pics!!! I must say, Jess is looking quite toned in the sari. I can't get over how modest Indian women are, yet the tummy is okay. Ahhh, culture. I love the differences.

Mom25 said...

Oh I love the little piggies! AND I'm liking the transportation. Wonder if I could get my boys to haul me around like that. Think of the money we'd save on gasoline!
Also, I probably wouldn't have anxiety attacks in one of those like I do in an auto.

Jill Pole said...

Mom - great job on the pics. Thanks so much for giving us the visuals!

dave and kate said...

Mom - Nice blog! How does Dad feel about the pink theme you've got going on??? Love you, Dave!

Carmen said...

Great pics! I enjoy seeing glimpses of your journey. We're praying.