Tuesday, January 24, 2006

They're keep us busy!



Tom (on the left) and Rogers are leaders of the Student Discipleship Ministry. They are both graduates who have stayed in Nairobi to work with the students at University of Nairobi.








Moses was a student when Bob was in Kenya in 1982. He is faithfully making disciples and working with students at multiple campuses. We sure appreciate his wisdom and help with the students at Nairobi University. Bob and Moses are planning to travel by bus to another city about 3 hours from Nairobi on Saturday to visit a campus group at another university.

2 comments:

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luke said...

Bob and Sandie...It gets me excited and gives me a HUGE smile to see these pictures of so many of the places and friends we have worked with the past two summers with FOCUS. Please tell Jon and Priscilla, Moses, Tom, Rogers, Mwiti, Clinton and Teresa and all the others "Hi" for me. You guys are an answered prayer for me and many others from this summer on behalf of the students as we knew Philip would be leaving. Actually Philip & Sandy were just here at FHSU last Tuesday. Thank you so much for using this blog! I will be keeping up with your blog! I have added a link on my blog to yours so others can see whats going on. God Bless you and your time there in Kenya! It is an incredible place!